School provides education to children from kindergarten level to secondary school level (ages from 3 to 15 years old-total number 402). All of the pupils are living in the village.
School is situated in a region where the population’s main occupation is the subsistence agriculture and animal breeding.
Our participation in Erasmus+ projects will better help us to fulfill our school educational objectives, to make our school activity more attractive for our pupils and to adapt our services to the European common standards in education.
At a national level our school is involved in the project titled E-Calitate” (“E-Quality”) in partnership with our national institution (ARACIP) for monitoring and authorizing the educational institutions for the preuniversitary level and in November 2015 we were subjected to a successful school evaluation inspection by a team of experts in quality of education.
There are children from 3 to 12 years old (382). In the past years our school’s working hours have been longer. In this way we can provide a lot of extracurricular activities in the afternoons for our students. Our students participate to lecture clubs, theatre plays, they can learn English, study photography. We are also developing sports; boys and girls practise football and basketball. Teachers try to meet the students’ interests, so that they can develop and improve their skills.
Many activities are free, so students of wealthy families and poor families can benefit from them, for example free lunches at school.
Bełdów is the village which is constantly developing, due to new residents mainly young people who are full of initiatives and expectations from our school too. It is thanks to joint efforts – parents and school – a new modern playground is being built. It will be used by both our students and other children who live near here. Our school is the cultural centre for the whole area where most of our students live.
Liepaja Centre Primary school is situated in the West part of Latvia – Kurzeme, near the Baltic Sea, between the lake Liepaja and the sea in the centre of Liepaja. It is situated in the third biggest city of Latvia 200 km from the capital Riga. There are 540 students and 38 teachers in our school. The students’ age is between 7 and 12. They learn in our school from the 1st till 6th grade.
Teachers pay great attention to the development of students’ talents. In our school we offer different after school activities to develop students’ abilities. Students are actively involved in activities related to Math, Science, languages (English, Russian, native language), Visual Art, Music, programming and Sport.
Our students have high achievements in Music. There are 3 choirs at school – boys’ choir and two girls’ choirs who participating in the Song Festival every four years and other festivals. Students learn traditions of the folk festivals and public holidays at school.
Teacher of Informatics teaches programming to students from grade 2nd to grade 6th by using Lego Mindstorms Education EV3 programme.
Our students have high achievements in the school subjects Olympiads, sports competitions, science competitions.
We approbate computing program for students in grades 1st, 2nd and 4th.
Our school organizes also a holiday camp each year in summer and sometimes in autumn for students about topic connected with environment protection.
Our school is involved in many projects and extracurricular activities related to developing our pupils’ reading skills and improving the quality of teaching :
- Flash mob every year in the 1 st September.
- Competition at school “King of bookshelf”.
- Competition at school “Kids and youths jury”.
- Every year we organize event “Night at school”.
Vasil Levski primary school is a team of students, parents and teachers that relies on innovation and satisfying communication. It is a team that puts the child at the centre of every thought and action. A team, oriented to the global world priorities, to the dynamically changing world. A team, ready to work in an international partnership in the sphere of intercultural exchange and educational policies and to work for social integration of the minorities and students with special educational needs.
Vasil Levski primary school is an independent primary school which also teaches students of the near villages. It has 231 children and students in the 1st-4th grade and one pre-school group. One students from the 2nd grade studies on an individual study program. Eighty of the students study on a full-day type form of education. Most of the students depending on their interests take part in the following out-of-class activities:
Ecology club, National folklore club, Journey in the world of English club, a chess club and a sports dances club.
In the school there are 16 highly qualified teachers. Their mission is to prepare the children of Belogradchik and the near villages for a real start in life.
Our goals and priorities are based on our mission of constant care, good level of integrational work and modern education of students achieved by:
– Developing good pedagogical approaches that guarantee the quality of the educational process
– Using the full potential of the class and out of class activities in order to achieve a language integration and improve the basic literacy and speaking skills of the Roma students
– Keeping a professional level of skills improvement of every teacher for a good conduct of their educational job and keeping an effective communication with the families of our students by having individual and whole-class parents’meetings.
– Creating chances for creative and social recognition of our students by taking part in different competitions on a regional and national level
– Skills for effective social cooperation with representatives of the of the civil and non-governmental organizations in the Vidin region, in the EU, in the country, in the sphere of different local, regional and international initiatives and projects concerning a pedagogical exchange of different approaches for a good educational process
– Activities aimed at integration and socialization of the children and students of the minorities and integration of children with special educational needs
– Improving the activity of finding, supporting and developing the talented students. Supporting the out-of-class activities of the students, enrichment and ritualisation of the school life
– Additional work aimed at children at risk, talented children and children threaten with dropping out of school.
– Creation of a good and healthy working atmosphere promoting a healthy way of living.